This delicious banana milkshake is packed full of potassium, and oodles of taste. Thick and creamy, this fills you up in no time
- 4 medium bananas
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbsp crushed nuts (almonds and peanuts)
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- Blend the bananas along with coconut milk until a thick consistency in a blender.
- If smoothie is too thick, add more milk of choice.
- Garnish it with cinnamon powder and crushed nut. (optional)
- Enjoy chilled banana shake with friends and family.
- For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices.
- On a hot day add ice to your banana smoothie from your nugget ice machine