Chicken Enchilada Dip
Tasty chicken and enchilada dip is great served with tortilla chips as a starter or snack at your next get together of friends and family
- 4 1/2 oz Crushed green chillis
- 4 oz Jack cheese (shredded)
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 pack Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using cooking spray, lightly oil a 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Combine the shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, chilies, ½ cup Jack cheese, and ½ cup Cheddar cheese in a large bowl
- Fill the baking dish halfway.
- Continue layering with remaining cheeses
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly
- Allow 5 minutes to cool slightly before serving with tortilla chips