Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding
This simple spongy vanilla dessert, complemented with chocolate syrup, is ready in just 10 minutes, and tastes delicious. Serve up as a mid-week treat
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3-4 tbsp milk
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 tbsp cooking chocolate (pieces)
- Mix cream and chocolate and microwave it for 1minute. Chocolate sauce is ready.
- Mix the equal quantity of sugar and butter and whisk it well with a whisking machine or spoon in a big bowl.
- Next add the egg along with vanilla flavor, again whisk it well.
- Now add flour and fold it; add milk and and mix it up
- Transfer this mixture to a microwave bowl, and microwave for about 4 minutes
- Pour chocolate sauce over it, and it's ready to eat.
Note - This is not like an oven-baked cake; it is far from moist & dense, but pretty hollow & spongy in texture