Air fryers continue to grow in popularity online and offline and one product that has caught fire is Cosori air fryer. There’s actually an entire line of this compact countertop units and they continue to do remarkably well. But why? What makes this brand a top pick among the many competitors in the air fryer niche? We set out to find the answers to these questions and more and in this brief review we’ll take a closer look at three of the best Cosori Air Fryer models available today.
Table of Contents
- Stylish Contemporary Design
- Functions Like a Mini Convection Oven
- All Your Favorite Foods – Cooked To Perfection
- Colorful 100 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook Included
- What’s Best About the Cosori Air Fryer?
- Set Up Is Easy
- Cosori Air Fryer – Our Top 3 Picks
- Number 1: Cosori Extra Large Air Fryer 5.8 Quart Size
- Number 2: 1500 Watt Cosori Air Fryer With 11 Presets
- Number 3: Cosori Smart Air Fryer With Wi-Fi (1700 Watts)
Stylish Contemporary Design
Right out of the gate we were intrigued by what we could see. Visually, the Cosori air fryer is a slick looking kitchen appliance designed to add a little flair to any kitchen. These air fryers won’t take up a lot of space on your countertop, yet can easily become your go to way to cook tasty snacks, meals and even desserts.
Functions Like a Mini Convection Oven
Cosori air fryers offer sleek designs that are easy to use as well as a cooking process that is highly efficient. Like all similar competing products, these Cosori air fryers use 360° air circulation technology – much the same way a convection oven operates to evenly cook your food throughout – often with a nice crispy coating on the outside that gives it a wonderful bite. Air inside the fryer is warmed by the heating element and circulated around the food with a powerful built-in fan.
The result is food that cooks faster using less energy and tastes similar to deep fried – with that delicious crispy crunch. It’s a cooking process that is much better for you, simply because it avoids all of that excessive oil used in deep frying.
All Your Favorite Foods – Cooked To Perfection
You to cook with little – or even no oil – and yet you still get to enjoy that crispy, fried-like taste on all your favorite foods like sweet potato fries, chicken wings, onion rings, cauliflower bites, tater tots – and more.
In fact you can use Cosori air fryers for a variety of dishes including French fries, bacon, shrimp, seafood, chicken, steak vegetables, root vegetables, bread and desserts. And on some of these Cosori models – all of these foods are cooked effortlessly – with simple one touch preset buttons.
Colorful 100 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook Included
Another thing Cosori tossed in as an add-on to their air fryers is a stunning recipe book. This colorful, 100+ page publication shows you step-by-step how to prepare delicious foods easily with your air fryer. And this cookbook is included with every model of air fryer they offer. This isn’t some cheap pamphlet thrown together as an afterthought with a few basic recipes inside. It’s a complete cookbook – something that has become a hit with many buyers. Every recipe comes with a colorful photograph of the finished product with clear and specific directions – so you can produce results that look just as good.
What’s Best About the Cosori Air Fryer?
What buyers seem to enjoy the most about the Cosori air fryer is that it’s easy to use, easy to clean, and your food cooks rapidly and evenly. If you enjoy your foods with a crunchy fried-like texture (and seriously, who doesn’t?) than chances are good that you will love the results you can get with one of these little beauties.
Cosori’s line of air fryers offers a smart, contemporary design and excellent build quality. You get a lot of power and functionality in unit that does not take up a lot of space on your countertop. For delicious tasting food on demand – it’s hard to beat a decent air fryer like this one.
Set Up Is Easy
Setting up your Cosori air fryer is pretty easy. Place your air fryer on a counter or table. Remove the basket that holds the food and give it a gentle wash by hand in the kitchen sink. It’s best to use a soft cloth and hot water – with just a few drops of soap. Rinse and dry thorough and then put the basket back into place.
Plug in your air fryer. Before adding food, you may choose to lightly spray a little oil on the bottom and sides of the basket. It’s not always necessary – depending on what you’re cooking. Select any one of the presets – or manually select your preferred temperature and cooking time and you’ve started cooking. Halfway through the cooking phase – stop and flip the food over – so it cooks evenly. When the timer sounds, your dish should be cooked to perfection.
Cosori Air Fryer – Our Top 3 Picks
This one is a runaway best seller. With nearly 60,000 (yes 60,000!) actual customer reviews, this 5.8 quart Cosori air fryer XL scores an impressive 4.7 out of 5 possible stars. That’s astounding!
Its extra large size allows for a spacious interior that’s perfect for a family. Or, you can cook a complete meal consisting of several different dishes at the same time – as long as the temperature and cooking time is the same.
What’s In The Box?
- 5.8 quart air fryer
- Air fryer basket
- Recipe book
- Warranty card
- Quick reference guide
Here is an air fryer that is large enough to fit an entire 5-pound chicken inside – so it’s perfect for a family of 3 to 5 – or for a small get-together with friends. It comes equipped with 13 cooking functions and 11 presets. In addition to those one-touch presets, you can choose to preheat or keep your food warm. With this air fryer, you can cook a wide array of dishes – including meat, seafood and vegetables – even desserts.
This fryer operates on 1700 Watts of power and plugs into a standard 120 V outlet. Oven temperatures range from 170° to 400°F. The nonstick removable basket provided is quite easy to clean by hand and is BPA free and PFOA free.
An air fryer like this is an excellent way to cook a variety of meals and snacks and to be able to do so quickly and efficiently. Food always comes out tasting great. And you will be able to enjoy fabulous tasting food with far less oil than you’re probably used to cooking with. It’s efficient and reliable way to produce guilt free meals that are also a lot of fun to prepare. Get ready to enjoy the best tasting chicken wings, chicken breast, fries, sweet potatoes and steak too. Fresh or frozen foods can be tossed in. And with this air fryer, everything tends to come out tasting really good.
– Two year warranty
– Excellent customer service
– Fantastic recipe book included
– One touch LED panel is easy to use
– All interior surfaces are nonstick making clean up a breeze
– Takes up very little space
– Shake and keep warm functions are excellent additions
– Comes with 11 one -presets (so you don’t have to determine cooking times and temperatures – it’s all automated for you)
– Cooks delicious meals without so much prep time
– Easy cleanup
– Uses less energy than a conventional oven
– Larger capacity (compared to many other air fryers)
– Helps keep the kitchen cooler in the summer
– Heats up fast (only takes one or two minutes to preheat)
– Can take a while to figure things out if you’re not using the presets
– Despite it being a larger air fryer, you might still have to cook in batches
– Sometimes the release button doesn’t work as smoothly it should
– May be too high to fit under upper cabinets
– French fry preset may be too long for thin fries
– Tray can leak steam which leaves small puddles on the counter
– Time and temperature share one button (when you need to make an adjustment – it’s a bit of a hassle)
Here’s another top-rated (though not as popular as the model above) air fryer from Cosori. This one also scores an impressive 4.7 star rating – although it’s from fewer buyers – approximately 6000. Of course, this still represents a significant number of satisfied customers.
This air fryer measures 13.inches x 10.7 inches x 12.2 inches. The inside basket measures 7.5 inches x 7.5 inches and it’s about 3.5 inches deep. Its compact design can fit in most rooms easily.
Here is another stylish air fryer from Cosori that makes countertop cooking a breeze. It features icons and a touch panel that makes cooking as easy as pie. The digital LED display keeps you up to date on your cooking progress – so you know where you stand at any point.
This lightweight and portable air fryer that is perfect for an apartment, condominium, trailer, RV, college dorm room, small office – or really – any home kitchen. 11 built-in presets include steak, chicken, seafood, shrimp, bacon, frozen foods, fries, vegetables, root vegetables and desserts.
What’s in the box?
- Air fryer
- Air fryer basket
- Recipe book
- Owners manual
- Warranty card
- Quick reference guide
This Cosori air fryer is versatile, fast and convenient. And it’s surprisingly easy for anybody to use. Whatever you want – whether it’s juicy chicken wings or crispy fries and onion rings – it’s all available to you at the touch of a button.
– Preset times and temperatures work perfectly
– Great customer service
– Makes an excellent gift that’s sure to delight
– Produces food that’s better than takeout
– Cooks better and far faster than a toaster oven (and uses less power than a standard oven)
– Only occupies minimal counter space
– Makes a great investment
– Easy to use and clean
– Perfect for busy people and small families
– Easy to experiment with (it allows for plenty of kitchen creativity)
– Ability to change time and temperature on the fly is an excellent feature
– Huge upgrade from a conventional oven – it’s super fast and convenient and food tastes better than ever
– Sometimes the buttons don’t work perfectly
Pay attention to the presets (they could burn your food)
Can have a factory odor when you first open it and use it (wash it first and run one cooking cycle without food and the smell should dissipate)
– Easier to store than rounded air fryers
Are you looking for something more? Here’s another Cosori air fryer XL that also offers a 5.8 quart capacity. But this one also has the added advantage of Wi-Fi compatibility, plus it works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Yes, this is a state-of-the-art air fryer, if there ever was one.
Are you ready to take your cooking capabilities to the next level? Than this the air fryer may be for you. It represents modern cooking at its best. With built-in “smart” capability, you can remotely adjust your settings and monitor your meals – right from your smart phone. How cool is that?
With this model, you can actually control the cooking process three different ways. You can control it directly via the digital display, remotely via the app, or simply by using the sound of your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant.
With the provided app you can also check off your favorite recipes, view your recipe history, and create and save your own custom recipes too. This feature alone can save you a ton of time. So for busy folks – this added feature is can be a lifesaver.
This air measures 11.8 inches x 13.8 inches x 12.6 inches – so it takes up just a little more than a square foot of space on your counter. Yet the versatility and convenience this device adds to your kitchen is nothing short of remarkable.
– Presets make it super simple to cook a wide variety of dishes
– Having Wi-Fi and Alexa compatibility takes this air fryer to the next level
– Makes it easy to have your foods prepared in advance (then simply place them in the air fryer for a quick meal you can cook and monitor remotely)
– So easy to cook tasty and healthy meals – it can be life-changing
– Gives a futuristic look and sound (complete with humming) to your kitchen
– Basket is detachable and easy to clean
– You can easily adjust your cooking times to suit
– Large capacity basket means you can cook larger amounts (It’s a good size – not too big and not too small)
– Food cooks fast
– Simple to use and extremely convenient (smart features include notifications to your phone when the food is cooked)
– Excellent customer service
– Fast preheating is quite convenient
– Great alternative way to cook delicious meals and snacks
– Does not take up a lot of space in the kitchen
– App interface is easy to use and it works really (it’s the primary way a lot of people use their air fryer)
– App cannot preheat the device (you have to physically go over to the air fryer and press the button)
– Buttons on the air fryer are not super responsive and can be finicky
– Uneven heat distribution can mean some foods cook faster than others
– Metal basket can bend after use
– Some say they would have preferred individual buttons for temperature and time
– Pullout tray is not the best quality
It’s hard to go wrong with a Cosori air fryer. These compact appliances make an attractive, fun and fully-functional addition to any kitchen. They are so compact that you can use these pretty well anywhere – at the office, in a condo or apartment or RV – even a dorm room. Chances are you’ll be thrilled – like the tens of thousands of previous buyers. If we had to choose one model of Cosori air fryer as out top pick – it would be this bestseller.