Chilled Lemonade with bubbles, bursting with flavor is a perfect treat for summer. Try this simple and easy recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Quick and easy, only 10 minutes from start to finish
- 1 cup crushed ice (or nugget ice)
- 1 medium whole green chilli
- 1 tbsp mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 cup white fizzy drink (7up or Sprite)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- Mix the sea salt, black salt and pepper together to make the lemonade masala
- Take a medium size clay pot or glass and add the crushed ice with whole green chili, sliced lemon, lemon juice, and mint leaves.
- Add ½ tsp of lemonade masala to a white fizzy drink.
- Mix well and serve immediately
Serve it in a clay pot for better aroma and taste. Try nugget ice rather than crushed ice