Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk chocolate chip cookie's are a gooey and sweet treat. A great sweet snack to make and share with friends if you want to. Try not to eat them all at once.
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
- 125 grams butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 11/2 cup self raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Cover two baking trays in baking paper.
- In the mixing bowl cream together the softened butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until light and fluffy.125 grams butter, 1/3 cup caster sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla essence.1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Stir through the flour until fully mixed into cookie dough.11/2 cup self raising flour
- Pour in the chocolate chips and fold through.3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Roll one teaspoon of cookie dough into a ball and place on tray.
- Repeat until all cookie dough is used up.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- When cooked take them out of the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Then enjoy!
- Remember to leave enough space between cookies so they don't fuse together in the oven.