Pork and Lemongrass Tacos with Wombok and Sweet Chili Sauce
Delicious and messy! Serve up and make your pork and lemongrass taco at home. You decide how much you add, how much pork and how spicy!
- Chopping board
- Large Frying Pan
- drizzle Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 Large bag shredded Wombok
- 1 Medium pack pork mince
- 2 packs lemongrass & makrut lime stir-fry paste
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 12 Mini flour tortillas
- 100 grams Garlic Aioli
- 100 grams Sweet chili sauce
- 1 pack crispy shallots
- Finely chop the garlic.2 cloves Garlic
- Grate the carrots.2 Carrots
- Slice the cucumbers into thin sticks.2 Cucumbers
- In a large frying pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat.drizzle Olive oil
- Cook the shredded wombok, tossing until charred and wilted, approximately 4-5 minutes.1 Large bag shredded Wombok
- Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
Cook the Pork
- Return the pan to a high heat with a drizzle of olive oil.drizzle Olive oil
- Once hot, cook the pork mince, breaking up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.1 Medium pack pork mince
- Add the carrot, lemongrass & makrut lime stir-fry paste, garlic and soy sauce.2 cloves Garlic, 2 Carrots, 2 packs lemongrass & makrut lime stir-fry paste, 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- Cook, stirring until fragrant 1-2 minutes.
- Microwave the mini flour tortillas on a plate for 10 second bursts, or until warmed through.12 Mini flour tortillas
- Divide the tortillas between plates.
- Spread with some garlic aioli.100 grams Garlic Aioli
- Top with lemongrass pork, charred wombok and cucumber.
- Drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Sprinkle with crispy shallots to serve.100 grams Sweet chili sauce, 1 pack crispy shallots