Salami Antipasto Bites
A salami shell filled with roasted peppers, mozarella cheese and artichokes makes for a great nibble when friends come to visit. Enjoy this antipasto bite at any time
- 4 tbsp crushed fresh basil
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 24 slices Genoa Salami
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 4 oz fresh mini mozzarella balls
Make Artichoke mixture (allow time to cool)
- Chop the roasted red peppers in to small pieces
- Chop artichoke hearts in to small pieces
- Take the large mixing bowl ads and combine artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, basil,and mozzarella balls.
- Leave in fridge to cool, can be left for up to 24 hours
Cook the Salami
- Preheat the oven to 400℉
- Take a muffin tray and add one piece of salami to each cup, pressing it down to create a cup. Put in the center of the oven
- Bake for approx 7-10 minutes until salami is crisp. Allow to cool
- Arrange the salami cups in a single layer on a platter.
- Make a well in the center and fill it with the artichoke mixture
- Additional basil, chopped, may be sprinkled on top.