Picnics, parties, tea parties - stuffed eggs are a versatile snack. Everyone puts their own favorite flavor toppings in this wonderful snack.
- 6 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp capsicum (chopped)
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and boil until hard (approx 12 minutes)
- Cool the eggs down, and once cool peel, give them a rinse and slice in half
- Use the spoon to remove the egg yolk and place the egg whites on a serving tray
- Put all the egg yolks in a bowl and mash with the help of a fork.
- Next, add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise along with Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, capsicum, salt, and pepper in to it and mix them up well until the texture becomes nice and creamy.
- Transfer this yolk mixture back into the egg whites with the help of a spoon. Sprinkle some paprika over them for extra flavor if required.